This course will teach you a step-by-step tuning process for Ford gas vehicles with the following vehicle modifications: bolt-ons (including headers) and forced induction. You can tune with confidence knowing that we have developed a safe, effective and repeatable process for you to follow. We also include one year of technical support to guide you along the way as needed.
- + Learn to tune using SCT Performance software specifically on Ford vehicles
- + Topics include:
- + The basics of how to use the SCT Performance software
- + What tables need to be changed for your tuning needs
- + What the tables mean, how to understand them and how to adjust them properly for your vehicle modifications
- + The correct order of tuning, such as when to adjust fuel, spark, etc.
- + Learn a safe and effective repeatable process that you can use over and over again for different vehicle modification types:
- + Bolt-ons (including Headers)
- + Forced Induction
Your Course Includes
- + 209 page full color manual written in a process-oriented format for safe and effective tuning
- + Laminated checklists for quick reference on the tuning process for each vehicle modification type (bolt-ons including headers and forced induction)
- + Digital Download with example tune files and videos that guide you through the changes made for certain more complex tables
- + One year of technical support through our Online Ticket System