- + Learn to use HP Tuners specifically on Gen V cars including C7 Corvettes, 2014+ Silverados, 2016+ Camaro’s and other applications
- + Tuning Support included free for one VIN (add’l VIN support available)
- + Designed so that you can start tuning the day the course arrives at your home
- + Full 200+ page color workbook with screenshots including details on what certain tables are, how they work and how/why to modify them
- + Separate MAF Tuning workbook
- + Laminated Tuning Checklists (specific to each vehicle type – bolt-on, heads/cam and/or forced induction)
- + Tuning files and videos of certain more complex tables available on our new Online Learning Center
- + Many shops and enthusiasts worldwide have used our courses to learn to tune
The new Gen V ECM unlike those before it. After over a year of research and development, the team at The Tuning School, Inc. has created the best course you can buy to learn how to properly tune C7 Corvettes and 2014+ Silverados and 2016+ Camaros!
Our R&D team is at the forefront of developing tuning processes for the Gen V vehicles – from the day they came out when we began tuning the first bolt-on and heads/cam vehicles, to the first and most powerful, world record holding supercharged 1,000+ rwhp C7′s on the road today.
What can you learn with our course? We include the processes for tuning bolt-on, heads/cam and forced induction applications!
Our course addresses many problem areas that tuners are having today. These include:
- + Running out of fuel? Not really! We’ve made over 1,000 rwhp on the stock fuel system.
- + Do you really need meth injection to band-aid a “lack of fuel” problem?
- + How do you really tune the torque tables?
- + What do you do with the throttle maps?
- + What’s the optimal air/fuel ratio needed to run on the new direct injection engines?
- + How do you keep the throttle body working properly through the tune?
- + How do you keep the engine running well at idle with a big cam?
- + and, many more…
The new Gen V ECM can be very confusing and if you want to get the most power, drivability and longevity you can from your Gen V vehicles or your customer’s cars, you need this course!
Features of the course include:
- + The basics of how to use the HP Tuners Software (VCM Scanner and VCM Editor).
- + What tables need to be changed for your tuning needs.
- + What the tables mean, how to understand them and how to adjust them properly.
- + What the common ranges are for the tables being adjusted.
- + How the basic fuel injection system works.
- + The right order of tuning, featuring when to adjust Fuel, Spark, etc.
This course ships complete with the following items:
- + Gen V Tuning workbook (written specifically for HP Tuners applications) (200+ pages)
- + MAF Supplement workbook
- + The Tuning Checklists (specific to car modification type)
- + The Tuning Tree (a map of table locations)
- + Access to Online Learning Center for tuning file examples and help on the more involved tables
- + Technical Tuning Support for one year
- + Three months of course updates (updates to the manual are mailed at a small shipping/handling charge – typically $10 to $20)