This course will teach you a step-by-step tuning process for Gen III / Gen IV GM vehicles with the following vehicle modifications: bolt-ons, heads/cam and forced induction. You can tune with confidence knowing that we have developed a safe, effective and repeatable process for you to follow. We also include one year of technical support to guide you along the way as needed.
- + Learn to tune using HP Tuners 3.X software specifically on Gen III & Gen IV LSx vehicles
- + Topics include:
- + The basics of how to use the HP Tuners software
- + What tables need to be changed for your tuning needs
- + What the tables mean, how to understand them and how to adjust them properly for your vehicle modifications
- + The correct order of tuning, such as when to adjust fuel, spark, etc.
- + Separate guide for MAF & VE tuning (New 3.4 version covers Virtual VE)
- + 4 Speed Automatic Tuning Guide
- + Learn a safe and effective repeatable process that you can use over and over again for three different vehicle modification types:
- + Bolt-ons
- + Heads/Cam
- + Forced Induction
*FULL VERSION OF THE SOFTWARE NOT INCLUDED
Your Course Includes
- + 336 page full color manual written in a process-oriented format for safe and effective tuning
- + 60 page separate full color manual on MAF and VE Tuning & Now Virtual VE is included.
- + Laminated checklists for quick reference on the tuning process for each vehicle modification type (bolt-ons, heads/cam, forced induction)
- + Digital download with example tune files and videos that guide you through the changes made for certain more complex tables
- + One year of technical support through our Online Ticket System