Optional Certification Day August 18th only 2 spots available. $1395 for Certification in addition to the 2 day class fee.
Our live seminars include two days (16 hours total) of training at a dyno-equipped facility. You will learn how to tune Gen III and Gen IV GM vehicles using HP Tuners software during classroom time and during live dyno instruction using several students’ actual vehicles.
Seminar topics include:
- Plenty of hands-on dyno experience using students’ actual vehicles.
- Advanced VCM Scanner Histogram Topics: MAP/Boost, MAF Patches, Triggers/Filters.
- Real-Time Tuning and Idle/Part Throttle Power Tuning.
- Wet and Dry Nitrous Tuning.
- Speed Density Tuning.
- Two Bar MAP Speed Density Tuning (Boost) and MAF/Virtual VE Tuning
- and much more!
Your seminar purchase includes:
- Course Materials (see below)
- Live Dyno Instruction
- Breakfast and lunch both days
Course materials include (a $499 value):
- 328 page full color manual written in a topical format for safe and effective tuning
- Laminated checklists for quick reference
- CD-ROM with example tune files and videos that guide you through the changes made for certain more complex tables
- One year of technical support through our Online Ticket System
We will ship your course materials upon booking so that you can start learning right away!
We also offer certification for students who have completed an advanced course. Join an elite group of tuners that have been certified by The Tuning School, Inc. We certify a small number of students per year. This intensive one-day testing is available after every advanced class. Pricing is $1,395. For more information, call us at(727) 264-8875 or send us an email.
We also offer Private Seminars for enthusiasts and shop owners looking to learn at their own pace. These hands-on two day minimum seminars are $1,250 per day ($500 for each additional student per day up to three students total) and include everything listed above with the class taught at your own pace. You can come learn on our dyno at our facility or we can teach you at yours (additional fees for travel). For more details, please call us at (727) 264-8875.