This Universal Wideband Air-Fuel Ratio Display can be used with popular wide-band air-fuel ratio controllers that puts out a linear signal of 0 Volts to 5 Volts or near to range – we recommend Daytona Sensors products. You can set up almost any positive-slope or negative-slope linear equation by programming the display value represented by each of these endpoints.
- Range: 0.00 to 9.99, 0.0 to 99.9 or 0 to 999 (user configurable)
- User-settable active IIR filter level
- User-selectable dot or bar mode for bargraph
- Park-light dimmer
- User-settable day and night intensities (9 levels each)
- 12-segment bar graph AND 3-digit numeric display
Please note – wideband controller with matching wideband oxygen sensor is required. We recommend Daytona Sensors products.