Case orders only. (6) 32 oz. bottles per case.
Continental U.S.A. only. UPS Ground shipping only
Professional Racing Octane Booster
BOOSTane Professional is formulated to increase octane levels up to 116. This formula provides professional racers and racing enthusiasts a safe and convenient alternative to expensive and cumbersome racing fuel. This product is not street-legal.
- – HIGHER Compression Engines
- Proprietary chelated carrier
- Anti-corrosion against ethanol
- Cleaning agents
- Anti-carbon build up
- NOT STREET LEGAL
There are a lot of additives that make claims about what they can do for your performance. BOOSTane is not one of those fuel additives. Utilizing a proprietary, patent pending blend, BOOSTane effectively raises your octane 23 points, to as high 116! Professional is focused on very high performance tuning and racing applications requiring high octane. Don’t trust claims, only in results. BOOSTane is the product of years of engineering and racing pedigree, and winner of the coveted SEMA LaunchPad Product of the Year for its innovation.
Get BOOSTane and turn the pump gas in your tank to a high performance race fuel equivalent.
- Will raise your effective octane fuel number 23 points!
- Use our very own BOOSTane App to blend exactly to your necessary specifications
- Safe for use with catalytic converters and O2 Sensors
- Won’t settle out of solution and become ineffective in your tank, due to our proprietary carriers
- Stabilizes against phase separation from ethanol supplementation (E10)
- Works in all internal combustion engines, from powerboats and high performance street cars to motorcycles and ATV’s, Naturally Aspirated or Forced Induction, your peace of mind is here.
RETURN POLICYOur return policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned:
- Downloadable software products
- HP Tuner Credit purchases
- Online courses
- Live/private seminars (although a one-time reseat date change may be authorized if your seat can be filled, last minute cancellations will not be refunded)
Refunds (if applicable)Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 727-264-8875 for return authorization. Then send your item to: 2328 Destiny Way Suite A, Odessa, FL, 33556, United States.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 2328 Destiny Way Suite A, Odessa, FL, 33556, United States.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.