- Includes the latest knowledge for tuning Virtual Torque, Direct Injection Timing, Torque Management and much more!
- Based on HP Tuners VCM Suite, this most recent GM GEN V course was developed for anyone who wants to learn from scratch!
- Follow specific processes using our laminates to tune bolt-on, heads/cam and forced induction GEN V Cars, Trucks and SUV's.
- Full 200+ page color course workbook with screenshots of what the parameters and tables are that you need to adjust, along with why and how to.
- 1 year of support included!
What can you learn with our course?
- How to adjust the direct injection fuel angle (injection timing) for maximum spray time with your actual camshaft timing events!
- How to adjust the Peak Torque, Driver Demand and Virtual Torque systems and understand why they behave the way they do.
- How to keep the engine running at maximum power safely - with commanded throttle and spark following your requests.
- How to adjust Idle for large cams, turbos, and superchargers.
Features of the course include:
- The basics of how to use the HP Tuners VCM Suite (VCM Scanner and Editor)
- What tables need to be changed for your tuning needs
- What the common ranges are for the tables being adjusted.
- How the Direct Injection fuel system works
- The proper order of tuning, to include Airflow, Fuel, Spark, Torque and more.
This course ships complete with the following items:
- GEN V Tuning workbook (200+ pages)
- MAF & Virtual VE Guide supplement workbook
- The Tuning Checklists (Specific to car modification type)
- The Tuning Tree (a map of table locations)
- Technical Tuning Support for one year
To view some excerpts and examples from the course click here
Our return policy extends for 30 days past the date of purchase.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned:
* Downloadable software products
* HP Tuner Credit purchases
* Online courses
*Live/private hands-on seminars
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Once The Tuning School receives the item(s) back, a refund is submitted. It could take approximately 3-5 business days. Although we submit the refund immediately, the customer's bank must still process the refund and apply it to the account. Processing time varies between banks.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
The Tuning School offers price protection for full retail priced items only.
If an item price has dropped within 7 days after purchase, the price difference can be refunded.
This is not valid with other promotional discounted/sales, hands-on classes, clearance, or specially-priced bundles. Not valid for Black Friday/Cyber Monday discounts.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 727-264-8875 for return authorization. Then send your item to: 2328 Destiny Way Suite A, Odessa, FL, 33556, United States.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 2328 Destiny Way Suite A, Odessa, FL, 33556, United States.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.