Dodge Transmission Complete Learning Set
This is our most comprehensive learning system yet.
It features the Dodge Transmission printed course using HP Tuners along with the online learning companion.
The Dodge Transmission and Tuning Process Online Course is a companion course, designed to provide a supercharged experience for every student who is learning at home.
In 6 comprehensive sessions, you are guided through the materials as you learn a step-by-step tuning process for Dodge, Ram, and Jeep.
Your Companion Course includes:
- Teaching and lectures
- Exclusive access to our private online support community
- Certificate of Completion
- Multiple articles, quizzes, and practical self-assessments
- 5 Speed (45,545RFE,A580/NAG1)
- 6 Speed (68RFE)
- 8 Speed (ZF8HP series of transmissions)
- Ram 1500 trucks from model year 2006 and up with 45/545RFE, A580, NAG1, ZF8HPxx are supported.
- Ram 2500/3500 Trucks all model years with the 68RFE Transmission are all supported.
- Dodge performance car line is fully supported (Charger, Challenger) R/T 5.7L, SRT 6.4L, SRT Hellcat 6.2L, Redeye 6.2L, Demon 6.2L
- Jeep Wrangler, Trackhawk 6.2L
- Shift Schedule (When the upshifts and downshifts happen) as well as an easy to use Excel spreadsheet with the required conversions for easy tuning.
- Understanding Torque Capacities of transmissions
- Recognizing factors of time and normal wear that relate to choosing a Torque Management amount that meets your desired outcome
- Shift firmness
- Shift time
- TCC (Torque Converter) Lock/Unlock
- Understanding how a shift happens, and the process of the shift from initiation to completion
- Analyzing shifts using the VCM Scanner to quantify how a shift "feels" when stock and also when tuned well to help you progress in your tuning.