GM Gen V Complete Learning Set
This is our most comprehensive learning system yet.
It features the GM Gen V printed course using HP Tuners along with the online learning companion.
The GM Gen V Fundamentals and Tuning Process Online Course using HP Tuners is a companion course, designed to provide a supercharged experience for every student who is learning at home.
This course will teach you a step-by-step tuning process and help you to identify the problems with the Virtual Torque system, which include Driver Demand, Peak Torque, and the Virtual Torque maps. You can tune with confidence knowing that we have developed a safe, effective and repeatable process for you to follow.
In 10 comprehensive sessions, you are guided through the materials as you learn a step-by-step tuning process for Gen V engine GM vehicles.
Your Companion Course includes:
- Almost 10 hours of teaching and lectures
- Over 20 additional resource videos
- Bonus session on Basic Engine Fundamentals adding additional teaching on internal combustion, airflow, induction, fueling, spark, and knock
- Exclusive access to our private online support community
- Certificate of Completion
- Multiple articles, quizzes, and practical self-assessments
- Includes the latest knowledge for tuning Virtual Torque, Direct Injection Timing, Torque Management and much more!
- Based on HP Tuners VCM Suite, this most recent GM GEN V course was developed for anyone who wants to learn from scratch!
- Follow specific processes using our laminates to tune bolt-on, heads/cam and forced induction GEN V Cars, Trucks and SUV's.
- Full 200+ page color course workbook with screenshots of what the parameters and tables are that you need to adjust, along with why and how to.
- 1 year of support included!
What can you learn with our course?
- How to adjust the direct injection fuel angle (injection timing) for maximum spray time with your actual camshaft timing events!
- How to adjust the Peak Torque, Driver Demand and Virtual Torque systems and understand why they behave the way they do.
- How to keep the engine running at maximum power safely - with commanded throttle and spark following your requests.
- How to adjust Idle for large cams, turbos, and superchargers.
Features of the course include:
- The basics of how to use the HP Tuners VCM Suite (VCM Scanner and Editor)
- What tables need to be changed for your tuning needs
- What the common ranges are for the tables being adjusted.
- How the Direct Injection fuel system works
- The proper order of tuning, to include Airflow, Fuel, Spark, Torque and more.
This course ships complete with the following items:
- GEN V Tuning workbook (200+ pages)
- MAF & Virtual VE Guide supplement workbook
- The Tuning Checklists (Specific to car modification type)
- The Tuning Tree (a map of table locations)
- Technical Tuning Support for one year