- + Learn to tune using HP Tuners software specifically on Ford vehicles (4.6L/5.4L and 5.0L/6.2L applications)
- 4.6L / 5.4L V8 Tuning covered, including Bolt-on, Supercharged/Turbocharged tuning processes.
5.0L / 6.2L V8 Tuning covered, including Bolt-on, Supercharged/Turbocharged tuning processes (including throttle body tuning, variable cam timing (TiVct) tuning, Mapped Points and more!We also include processes for Injector data entry, idle, MAF tuning, part throttle, full throttle, (performance and driveability) as well as tuning for different throttle bodies.The process we have developed for tuning different throttle bodies solves one of the biggest problems tuners have with making Fords run well after installing a larger Ford or Aftermarket throttle body, and makes it easy for a tuner to dial one in correctly and minimize wheel torque error.
- Also, learn:
- + The basics of how to use the HP Tuners software
- + What tables need to be changed for your tuning needs
- + What the tables mean, how to understand them and how to adjust them properly for your vehicle modifications
- + The correct order of tuning, such as when to adjust fuel, spark, etc.
- + Learn a safe and effective repeatable process that you can use over and over again for different vehicle modification types:
- + Bolt-ons (including Headers, Throttle Bodies, etc...)
- + Forced Induction
Your Course Includes
- + 200+ page full color manual written in a process-oriented format for safe and effective tuning
- + Laminated checklists for quick reference on the tuning process for each vehicle modification type (bolt-ons including headers and forced induction)
- + Download link with example tune files and videos that guide you through the changes made for certain more complex tables
To view some excerpts and examples from the course click here
RETURN POLICYOur return policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned:
- Downloadable software products
- HP Tuner Credit purchases
- Online courses
- Live/private seminars (although a one-time reseat date change may be authorized if your seat can be filled, last minute cancellations will not be refunded)
Refunds (if applicable)Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com or call 727-264-8875 for return authorization. Then send your item to: 2328 Destiny Way Suite A, Odessa, FL, 33556, United States.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 2328 Destiny Way Suite A, Odessa, FL, 33556, United States.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.