Ford Coyote Companion Course
The Ford Coyote Online Companion Course is designed to provide a visualized learning experience for every student who is learning at home.
In 10 comprehensive sessions, you are visually guided through the printed course materials as you learn a proven safe step-by-step tuning process for GEN 1-3 Coyote based engines.
Tuning Coyotes can be challenging, with the complex HDFX system and Ti-VCT, but with the included Bolt-on and Forced Induction processes, every level of tuner can make confident changes and improvements.
(*excludes 2015+ trucks modified past minor bolt-ons and does not explain speed density tuning)
Your Companion Course includes:
- Almost 10 hours of lectures, quizzes, and practical self-assessments
- Bonus Content! Session 0: Basic Engine Fundamentals
- Topics covered include:
- Internal combustion engines
- Airflow and induction
- Fueling, spark, and knock
- Certificate of Completion
- Multiple articles and external video content
- Access to our student only Facebook page
PLEASE NOTE: This online Companion Course is to be used along with our Ford Coyote Course using HP Tuners (Item 4141) and is a prerequisite for this course. Following the instructions in both courses will ensure an effective and efficient learning experience.
For a sample video of this course, please watch the video below: