GM LT Engine Companion Online Course
The GM LT Engine Online Companion Course is designed to provide a visualized learning experience for every student who is learning at home.
In 10 comprehensive sessions, you are visually guided through the printed course materials as you learn a proven safe step-by-step tuning process for Gen V LT based engines.
This companion course will also help you to identify the problems with the Virtual Torque system, which include Driver Demand, Peak Torque, and the Virtual Torque maps. You can tune with confidence knowing that we have developed a safe, effective and repeatable process for you to follow.
Your Companion Course includes:
- Almost 10 hours of lectures, quizzes, and practical self-assessments
- Bonus Content! Session 0: Basic Engine Fundamentals
- Topics covered include:
- Internal combustion engines
- Airflow and induction
- Fueling, spark, and knock
- Certificate of Completion
- Multiple articles and external video content
- Access to our student only Facebook page
PLEASE NOTE: This online Companion Course is to be used along with our GM LT Engine Course using HP Tuners (Item 4031) and is a prerequisite for this course. Following the instructions in both courses will ensure an effective and efficient learning experience.
For a sample video of this course, please watch the video below: