GM LS Engine Companion Course
The GM LS Engine Online Companion Course is designed to provide a visualized learning experience for every student who is learning at home.
In 10 comprehensive sessions, you are visually guided through the printed course materials as you learn a proven safe step-by-step tuning process for Gen III/Gen IV LS based engines.
Your Companion Course includes:
- Almost 10 of lectures, quizzes, and practical self-assessments
- Bonus Content! Session 0: Basic Engine Fundamentals
- Topics covered include:
- Internal combustion engines
- Airflow and induction
- Fueling, spark, and knock
- Certificate of Completion
- Multiple articles and external video content
- Access to our student only Facebook page
DOES NOT INCLUDE VCM SUITE OR HP TUNERS INTERFACE
PLEASE NOTE: This online Companion Course is to be used along with our GM LS Engine Tuning Course using HP Tuners (Item 4021) and is a prerequisite for this course. Following the instructions in both courses will ensure an effective and efficient learning experience.
For a sample video of this course, please watch the video below: