The Tuning School
This class is in Tampa Bay, Florida area on January 6, 2021.
It will be held at our home office in Odessa, FL.
Our live Dynojet Equipment Training seminar includes one day (5 hours total) of training at a Dynojet dynamometer-equipped facility. You will learn how to navigate and setup configurations using WinPEP 8 software, understand safety precautions and procedures, and perform tests designed to help you effectively and efficiently tune EFI-based vehicles.
SEMINAR TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Observe dyno operation first hand
- Basics of how to physically and electronically set up your Dynojet Dyno
- How to understand and set up the WinPEP8 software
- In-depth dyno process from start to finish utilizing the Dyno Checklists. You will learn a safe and repeatable process.
YOUR SEMINAR PURCHASE INCLUDES:
- Course Materials (received at class)
- Live Dyno Instruction
**Shipping policy** Paid orders received by 10am EDT will be processed for shipment the same day. Orders received after 10am EDT will be processed for shipment the next business day. Weekends and holidays will be processed next business day.
International orders are subject to your country's import fees. Please check your countries import guidelines here:
Information on returns can be found on our Returns Policy page HERE