Ford Coyote Companion Course
The Ford Coyote Fundamentals and Tuning Process Online Course is a companion course, designed to provide a supercharged experience for every student who is learning at home.
This Ford Coyote course is entirely focused on the powerful Coyote platform with in-depth instruction for tuning specific changes for GEN I (2011-2014), GEN II (2015-2017) and GEN III (2018+) Coyote.
Tuning Coyotes can be challenging, with the complex HDFX system and Ti-VCT, but with the included Bolt-on and Forced Induction processes, every level of tuner can make confident changes and improvements.
In 10 comprehensive sessions, you are guided through the materials as you learn a step-by-step tuning process focused entirely on the powerful Coyote platform.
(*excludes 2015+ trucks modified past minor bolt-ons and does not explain speed density tuning)
Your Companion Course includes:
- Almost 10 hours of teaching and lectures
- Over 20 additional resource videos
- Bonus session on Basic Engine Fundamentals adding additional teaching on internal combustion, airflow, induction, fueling, spark, and knock
- Exclusive access to our private online support community
- Certificate of Completion
- Multiple articles, quizzes, and practical self-assessments
PLEASE NOTE: This online Companion Course is to be used along with our Ford Coyote Course using HP Tuners (Item 4141) and is a prerequisite for this course. Following the instructions in both courses will ensure an effective and efficient learning experience.