Indianapolis, Indiana area on Saturday, December 10 - Sunday, December 11, 2022.
This class will be held at Graham Rahal Performance in Brownsburg, Indiana.
Our live seminars include two days (16 hours total) of training at a dyno-equipped facility.
The Coyote course is entirely focused on the powerful Coyote platform.
It goes in-depth by including tuning specific changes for GEN I (2011-2014), GEN II (2015-2017) and GEN III (2018+) Coyote.
*excludes 2015+ trucks modified past minor bolt-ons
*the coyote course does not explain speed density tuning
Tuning Coyotes can be challenging, with the complex HDFX system and Ti-VCT, but with the included Bolt-on and Forced Induction processes every level of tuner can make confident changes and improvements.
Follow the course to maximize power by tuning for aftermarket throttle bodies and camshaft timing adjustments through tuning the Ti-VCT (Twin Independent, variable camshaft timing) system!
You will be using HP Tuners software during classroom time and during live dyno instruction using several students' actual vehicles.
Seminar topics include:
- Plenty of hands-on dyno experience using students' actual vehicles.
- Basics of how an engine works and fuel injection.
- How to understand the VCM scanner.
- In-depth tuning process from start to finish utilizing the Tuning Checklists. You will learn a safe and repeatable tuning process.
- MAF Tuning
- Tuning for larger Throttle Bodies, fixing wheel torque error
Your seminar purchase includes:
- (1) 2-day class seat**
- Course Materials (see below)
- Live Dyno Instruction
- Lunch both days
- TTS t-shirt
Course materials include (a $499 value):
- 300+ page full color manual written in a process-oriented format for safe and effective tuning
- Laminated checklists for quick reference on the tuning process for each vehicle modification type (bolt-ons including headers and forced induction)
- One year of technical support through our Online Ticket System
- One year of product updates at a minimal production/shipping charge (typically $20 per occurrence)
- Digital FIles
We will ship your course materials upon booking so that you can start learning right away!
The location for this class is:
Graham Rahal Performance
499 Southpoint Cir # 105
Brownsburg, IN 46112
**extra seats for spouses, relatives, or friends will need to be paid in advance (there are no free seats)
Private Seminars:We also offer Private Seminars for enthusiasts and shop owners looking to learn at their own pace. These hands-on two day minimum seminars are $1,450 per day ($750 for each additional student per day up to three students total) and include everything listed above with the class taught at your own pace. You can come learn on our dyno at our facility or we can teach you at yours (additional fees for travel). For more details, please call us at (727) 264-8875.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
Net Orders Checkout