This class will be held at Mustang Dynamometer in Twinsburg, OH on August 3-4, 2019.
About a 30 minute drive from Cleveland International Airport.
Our live seminars include two days (16 hours total) of training at a dyno-equipped facility. You will learn how to tune 4.6L/5.4L and 5.0/6.2L vehicles using HP Tuners software during classroom time and during live dyno instruction using several students' actual vehicles.
REGISTRATION CLOSES TWO WEEKS BEFORE THE CLASS ON JULY 20, 2019!
Seminar topics include:
- Plenty of hands-on dyno experience using students' actual vehicles.
- Basics of how an engine works and fuel injection.
- How to understand the VCM scanner.
- In-depth tuning process from start to finish utilizing the Tuning Checklists. You will learn a safe and repeatable tuning process.
- MAF Tuning
- Tuning for larger Throttle Bodies, fixing wheel torque error
Your seminar purchase includes:
- Course Materials (see below)
- Live Dyno Instruction
- Lunch both days
Course materials include (a $499 value):
- 200+ page full color manual written in a process-oriented format for safe and effective tuning
- Laminated checklists for quick reference on the tuning process for each vehicle modification type (bolt-ons including headers and forced induction)
- One year of technical support through our Online Ticket System
- Digital Downloads
We will ship your course materials upon booking so that you can start learning right away!
The location for this class is:
2300 Pinnacle Parkway
Twinsburg, OH 44087