This class is in Cleveland, Ohio area on Saturday, August 3 - Sunday, August 4, 2019
This class will be held at Mustang Dynamometer in Twinsburg, OH.
About a 30 minute drive from Cleveland International Airport.
Seminar topics include:
- Plenty of hands-on dyno experience using students' actual vehicles.
- Basics of how an engine works and fuel injection.
- How to understand the VCM scanner.
- In-depth tuning process from start to finish utilizing the Tuning Checklists. You will learn a safe and repeatable tuning process.
- MAF Tuning
- Tuning for larger Throttle Bodies, fixing wheel torque error
Your seminar purchase includes:
- Course Materials (see below)
- Live Dyno Instruction
- Breakfast and lunch both days
Course materials include (a $499 value):
- 200+ page full color manual written in a process-oriented format for safe and effective tuning
- Laminated checklists for quick reference on the tuning process for each vehicle modification type (bolt-ons including headers and forced induction)
- One year of technical support through our Online Ticket System
- One year of product updates at a minimal production/shipping charge (typically $20 per occurrence)
- Digital Downloads
We will ship your course materials upon booking so that you can start learning right away!
The location for this class is:
2300 Pinnacle Parkway
Twinsburg, OH 44087