Las Vegas, Nevada area on Saturday, November 9 - Sunday, November 10, 2019
This class will be held at Dynojet Research in North Las Vegas, NV.
REGISTRATION CLOSES TWO WEEKS BEFORE THE CLASS ON OCTOBER 26, 2019!
Our live seminars include two days (16 hours total) of training at a dyno-equipped facility. You will learn how to tune 4.6L/5.4L and 5.0/6.2L vehicles using HP Tuners software during classroom time and during live dyno instruction using several students' actual vehicles.
Seminar topics include:
- Plenty of hands-on dyno experience using students' actual vehicles.
- Basics of how an engine works and fuel injection.
- How to understand the VCM scanner.
- In-depth tuning process from start to finish utilizing the Tuning Checklists. You will learn a safe and repeatable tuning process.
- MAF Tuning
- Tuning for larger Throttle Bodies, fixing wheel torque error
Your seminar purchase includes:
- Course Materials (see below)
- Live Dyno Instruction
- Breakfast and lunch both days
Course materials include (a $499 value):
- 200+ page full color manual written in a process-oriented format for safe and effective tuning
- Laminated checklists for quick reference on the tuning process for each vehicle modification type (bolt-ons including headers and forced induction)
- One year of technical support through our Online Ticket System
- One year of product updates at a minimal production/shipping charge (typically $20 per occurrence)
- Digital Downloads
We will ship your course materials upon booking so that you can start learning right away!
The location for this class is:
2191 Mendenhall Dr
North Las Vegas, NV 89081