This class is in Tampa Bay, Florida area on Wednesday, February 6 - Thursday, February 7, 2019
This class will be held at our home office in Odessa, FL.Our live seminars include two days (16 hours total) of training at a dyno-equipped facility. You will learn how to tune 4.6L/5.4L and 5.0/6.2L vehicles using HP Tuners software during classroom time and during live dyno instruction using several students' actual vehicles.
Seminar topics include:
- Plenty of hands-on dyno experience using students' actual vehicles.
- Basics of how an engine works and fuel injection.
- How to understand the VCM scanner.
- In-depth tuning process from start to finish utilizing the Tuning Checklists. You will learn a safe and repeatable tuning process.
- MAF Tuning
- Tuning for larger Throttle Bodies, fixing wheel torque error
Your seminar purchase includes:
- Course Materials (see below)
- Live Dyno Instruction
- Breakfast and lunch both days
Course materials include (a $499 value):
- 200+ page full color manual written in a process-oriented format for safe and effective tuning
- Laminated checklists for quick reference on the tuning process for each vehicle modification type (bolt-ons including headers and forced induction)
- One year of technical support through our Online Ticket System
- One year of product updates at a minimal production/shipping charge (typically $20 per occurrence)
- Digital Downloads
We will ship your course materials upon booking so that you can start learning right away!
The locations for this class are:
Hotel Conference Room
Holiday Inn Express
2125 Corporate Center Dr
Trinity, FL 34655
The Dyno location
The Tuning School
2328 Destiny Way, Suite A
Odessa, FL 33556
Group rate for rooms is $119.00 per night, plus tax/resort fee
Call hotel at 727-835-7820 and use the group code: FOR