GM LT Engine Companion Online Course
The GM LT Engine Fundamentals and Tuning Process Online Course is a companion course, designed to provide a supercharged experience for every student who is learning at home.
This course will teach you a step-by-step tuning process and help you to identify the problems with the Virtual Torque system, which include Driver Demand, Peak Torque, and the Virtual Torque maps. You can tune with confidence knowing that we have developed a safe, effective and repeatable process for you to follow.
In 10 comprehensive sessions, you be guided through the materials as you learn a step-by-step tuning process for Gen V engine GM vehicles.
Your Companion Course includes:
- Almost 10 hours of teaching and lectures
- Over 20 additional resource videos
- Bonus session on Basic Engine Fundamentals adding additional teaching on internal combustion, airflow, induction, fueling, spark, and knock
- Exclusive access to our private online support community
- Certificate of Completion
- Multiple articles, quizzes, and practical self-assessments
PLEASE NOTE: This online Companion Course is to be used along with our GM LT Engine Course using HP Tuners (Item 4031) and is a prerequisite for this course. Following the instructions in both courses will ensure an effective and efficient learning experience.