GM LS Engine Companion Course
The GM LS Engine Fundamentals and Tuning Process Online Course is a companion course, designed to provide a supercharged experience for every student who is learning at home.
In 10 comprehensive sessions, you be guided through the materials as you learn a step-by-step tuning process for Gen III/Gen IV engine GM vehicles.
Your Companion Course includes:
- Almost 10 hours of teaching and lectures
- Over 20 additional resource videos
- Bonus session on Basic Engine Fundamentals adding additional teaching on internal combustion, airflow, induction, fueling, spark, and knock
- Exclusive access to our private online support community
- Certificate of Completion
- Multiple articles, quizzes, and practical self-assessments
PLEASE NOTE: This online Companion Course is to be used along with our GM LS Engine Tuning Course using HP Tuners (Item 4021) and is a prerequisite for this course. Following the instructions in both courses will ensure an effective and efficient learning experience.