Out of stock
The Tuning School
Houston, TX area Saturday, November 16 - Sunday, November 17, 2019
Hosted by PowerFab Automotive in Spring, Texas.
This class covers advanced procedures needed for high horsepower applications. Students should have tuning experience and an understanding of LS engines and their control systems.
It is recommended that you have already attended a GM level 1 Hands-on class and have completely tuned six (6) or more cars as the class does not cover basic tuning procedures.
Seminar topics include:
- Plenty of hands-on dyno experience using students' actual vehicles.
- E85 and Flex Fuel
- 2-3 Bar Speed Density
- Dry and Wet Shot Nitrous Tuning
- Alcohol, Methanol, and Water Injection Tuning and more!
- In-depth tuning process from start to finish. You will learn a safe and repeatable tuning process.
Your seminar purchase includes:
- Course Materials (see below)
- 16 hours of Live Dyno Instruction
- Lunch both days
- Free Tuning School t-shirt
- Certificate of course completion
- Access to The Tuning School online groups
- One year of tech support
Course materials include (a $499 value):
- 225+ page full color manual written in a process-oriented format for safe and effective tuning
- One year of technical support through our Online Ticket System
We will ship your course materials upon booking so that you can start learning right away!
The location for this class is:
6100 Louetta Rd
Spring, Texas 77379
We also offer Private Seminars for enthusiasts and shop owners looking to learn at their own pace. These hands-on two day minimum seminars are $1,250 per day ($500 for each additional student per day up to three students total) and include everything listed above with the class taught at your own pace. You can come learn on our dyno at our facility or we can teach you at yours (additional fees for travel). For more details, please call us at (727) 264-8875.