Bowling Green, Kentucky area Wednesday, September 6 - Thursday, September 7, 2023
This class will be held at Jessie's Garage in Bowling Green, KY
Our live seminars include two days (16 hours total) of training at a dyno-equipped facility. You will learn how to tune LS/LT vehicles (with info that carries over to Ford and Dodge platforms) using Holley EFI Terminator X/Dominator during classroom time and during live dyno instruction using several actual vehicles.
Seminar topics include:
- Plenty of hands-on dyno experience using actual vehicles.
- Basics of how an engine works and fuel injection.
- In-depth tuning process from start to finish utilizing the Tuning Checklists. You will learn a safe and repeatable tuning process.
Your seminar purchase includes:
- (1) 2-day class seat**
- Course Materials (see below)
- Live Dyno Instruction
- Lunch both days
- TTS t-shirt
Course materials include (a $499 value):
Supported modifications for this course: heads/cam, bolt ons, and forced induction setups.
- Software Operation
- Software Setup
- Datalogging Basics
- Critical Parameters Setup
- Tuning Topics (for N/A and Forced Induction combinations)
- Fuel Injector Sizing
- Engine Size
- Idle/Part Throttle Tuning
- Speedometer and Rear Gear Calibration
- Engine Cooling Controls
- Timing Table Updates
- Fuel Table Updates
- Airflow Table Updates
- WOT Tuning
- Drive by Wire Throttle Response
- Working with the Learn Table
- Target A/F Ratio
- Transmission Tuning
LS1/LS6, LS2/LS3, LS 24X 4.8/5.3/6.0 Trucks, LS 58X 4.8/5.3/6.0 Trucks, and Gen V LT applications.
4L60E and 4L80E (LS Specific) and 4L60 and 4L80 (LT Specific)
We will ship your course materials upon booking so that you can start learning right away!
**extra seats for spouses, relatives, or friends will need to be paid in advance (there are no free seats)