The Tuning School
- 5 Speed (45,545RFE,A580/NAG1)
- 6 Speed (68RFE)
- 8 Speed (ZF8HP series of transmissions)
- Ram 1500 trucks from model year 2006 and up with 45/545RFE, A580, NAG1, ZF8HPxx are supported.
- Ram 2500/3500 Trucks all model years with the 68RFE Transmission are all supported.
- Dodge performance car line is fully supported (Charger, Challenger) R/T 5.7L, SRT 6.4L, SRT Hellcat 6.2L, Redeye 6.2L, Demon 6.2L
- Jeep Wrangler, Trackhawk 6.2L
- Shift Schedule (When the upshifts and downshifts happen) as well as an easy to use Excel spreadsheet with the required conversions for easy tuning.
- Understanding Torque Capacities of transmissions
- Recognizing factors of time and normal wear that relate to choosing a Torque Management amount that meets your desired outcome
- Shift firmness
- Shift time
- TCC (Torque Converter) Lock/Unlock
- Understanding how a shift happens, and the process of the shift from initiation to completion
- Analyzing shifts using the VCM Scanner to quantify how a shift "feels" when stock and also when tuned well to help you progress in your tuning.
**Shipping policy** Paid orders received by 10am EDT will be processed for shipment the same day. Orders received after 10am EDT will be processed for shipment the next business day. Weekends and holidays will be processed next business day.
International orders are subject to your country's import fees.
Information on returns can be found on our Returns Policy page HERE