This course will teach you a step-by-step tuning process for Gen III / Gen IV GM vehicles with the following vehicle modifications: bolt-ons, heads/cam and forced induction. You can tune with confidence knowing that we have developed a safe, effective and repeatable process for you to follow. We also include one year of technical support to guide you along the way as needed.
*FULL VERSION OF THE SOFTWARE NOT INCLUDED
- Learn to tune using HP Tuners 4.X software specifically on Gen III & Gen IV LS vehicles (for an overview list of engine types, see below)
- Topics include:
- The basics of how to use the HP Tuners software
- What tables need to be changed for your tuning needs
- What the tables mean, how to understand them and how to adjust them properly for your vehicle modifications
- The correct order of tuning, such as when to adjust fuel, spark, etc.
- Separate guide for MAF & VE tuning (covers Virtual VE)
- 4 Speed Automatic Tuning Guide
- Learn a safe and effective repeatable process that you can use over and over again for three different vehicle modification types:
- Forced Induction
Your Course Includes
- 336 page full color manual written in a process-oriented format for safe and effective tuning
- 60 page separate full color manual on MAF and VE Tuning & Now Virtual VE is included.
- Laminated checklists for quick reference on the tuning process for each vehicle modification type (bolt-ons, heads/cam, forced induction)
- Digital download with example tune files that guide you through the changes made for certain more complex tables
- One year of technical support through our Online Ticket System
Our course material is based on late model GM LS and Vortech Vehicles. This includes the:
LS1, LS6, LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 and LSA.
Vortech V8 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L, 6.2L and 8.1L ranging from 1998 to 2015.
What it is NOT directly covered by the course material:
Direct injection (which is covered by our LT Engine Gen V course)
4 cylinder and 6 cylinder application
Front wheel drive LS4's
To view some excerpts and examples from the course click here