Fueling calculations rely heavily on accurate injector data, so it's no surprise that without it, your tuning efforts will be futile. With accurate injector data directly from Fuel Injector Clinic (FIC), there is no more trial and error – there is just faster and more effective tuning. Don't waste your time and resources on "good enough" solutions. With accurate injector tables, you can unlock the full potential of your engine management system. IFIC injectors feature high-impedance Bosch cores, are E85 compatible, and come with a lifetime warranty. Whether you're a pro tuner or an enthusiast, make the smart choice for efficient tuning and maximum performance.
We like these injectors for their easy to use injector data, their compatibility with E85, their proprietary Data Match Technology, and their lifetime warranty. Each injector is individually serial numbered, and the results are provided on the Data Match Sheet providing the most complete flow matching and latency value information available in the industry today. For our street car and bigger power builders, we like these for their ability to support good power without exceeding 80% injector duty cycle.
WHY WE RECOMMEND THEM:
- FIC’s Data Match Technology creates a comprehensive information sheet, which includes Dynamic Slope Flow Rate for each individually serial numbered injector, Individual Injector Offset Values for each injector in your set, and an Injector Voltage Offset Table
- Individually serialized injectors for complete flow matching and data
- Superior short pulse width control
- Includes all O-rings needed to fit the factory application for the listed vehicle
- Every injector is covered against failure caused by defects in the original manufacture by FIC’s lifetime warranty
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Why is accurate injector data important for tuning?
Accurate injector data is crucial for fueling calculations, and without it, tuning efforts will be inefficient and ineffective. With accurate data, you can eliminate the guesswork and save time and frustration in your tuning process.
What is FIC’s Data Match Technology?
- Customers receive a very thorough information sheet with each injector set thanks to Fuel Injector Clinic's Data Match Technology. With dynamic slope flow rates and individual latency deviation values, FIC offers the industry's most comprehensive flow matching and latency value information.
What data in included in the Data Match Technology Information Sheet?
Dynamic Slope Flow Rate for each individually serial numbered injector
Individual Injector Offset Values for each serial numbered injector in your set
Injector Voltage Offset table.
Can FIC injectors be used with any fuel?
Typically you can use just about any fuel in today’s FIC injectors. While the injector will operate normally with just about any fuel, you do have to take some precautions with certain fuels.
What is FIC’s Lifetime Warranty?
Fuel Injector Clinic (“FIC”) warrants its injector under this lifetime limited warranty policy(“Warranty”). This Warranty applies to the original purchaser of FIC injector sets, purchased from an authorized dealer, with original sales receipt. This Warranty is non-transferrable.
Pursuant to the terms of this Warranty, after submission of a valid claim by a purchaser, if FIC determines that an injector is not manufactured to FIC’s specifications, FIC will, at its discretion, replace the faulty injector with either a new or refurbished product that has been confirmed to meet FIC’s specifications. This Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. This Warranty does not cover outside factors like dirt or corrosion building up inside the injectors, which can usually be corrected with a normal cleaning service.
Fuel Injector Clinic strongly recommends that all FIC products are installed by a trained professional. All aftermarket injectors require tuning immediately after installation to offer safe and beneficial results. This Warranty does not apply and Fuel Injector Clinic fully disclaims any responsibility or liability for any damages, including damages to FIC products, damages to vehicle, or injury to persons, related to the improper installation, use, or operation of FIC products.
- No claim by the purchaser of any kind, including claims for indemnification, shall be greater in the amount than the purchase price of the Fuel Injector Clinic product in respect to which damages are claimed.
|WHP on E85 at 43psi 90%DC NA
|WHP on E85 at 43psi 90%DC Supercharged
|WHP on E85 at 43psi 90%DC Turbo
|WHP on E85 at 58psi 90%DC NA
|WHP on E85 at 58psi 90%DC Supercharged
|WHP on E85 at 58psi 90%DC Turbo
|WHP on Gas at 43psi 90%DC NA
|WHP on Gas at 43psi 90%DC Supercharged
|WHP on Gas at 43psi 90%DC Turbo
|WHP on Gas at 58psi 90%DC NA
|WHP on Gas at 58psi 90%DC Supercharged
|WHP on Gas at 58psi 90%DC Turbo