Sales Account Manager
The Sales Account Manager is to develop new dealer business, grow current accounts, provide those distributors with quarterly sales and product training and cover events. Strong communication skills, outgoing personality, and a strong desire to provide great customer service to a variety of customer types are some of the characteristics of this position.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- New Business Development, supporting and growing existing accounts, visiting accounts providing sales and product training, supporting distributors at events and managing booths at events.
- Inbound and outbound sales calls and emails, providing territory plans, sales reports, forecasting, sales planning and training SDA staff.
- Destination class logistics and sales with partners, industry relations growth/ awareness, sales marketing planning, travel/ event planning and budgeting for all sales related tasks.
Excellent sales skills, customer service and product knowledge will be key to company growth and company visibility in the industry.
Sales reports and accurate forecasting allow growth and accuracy in other departments.
This position requires very close connection to Marketing, R&D, Technical Support and Senior Management providing views into industry trends, product projections and business direction.
• Career driven with long-term vision
• Exceptional telephone and listening skills
• Work well independently as well as part of a team
• Highly motivated, self-managed and organized
• Experience with Microsoft Office products and CRM programs
• Strong sales, relationship and closing skills
Job Type: Full-time
To apply please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org