GM Level 1 Complete Learning Set
This is our most comprehensive learning system yet.
It features the GM Level 1 printed course using HP Tuners (for GM Gen III/IV engines) along with the online learning companion.
The GM Level 1 Fundamentals and Tuning Process Online Course is a companion course, designed to provide a supercharged experience for every student who is learning at home.
In 10 comprehensive sessions, you are guided through the materials as you learn a step-by-step tuning process for Gen III/Gen IV engine GM vehicles.
Your Companion Course includes:
- Almost 10 hours of teaching and lectures
- Over 20 additional resource videos
- Bonus session on Basic Engine Fundamentals adding additional teaching on internal combustion, airflow, induction, fueling, spark, and knock
- Exclusive access to our private online support community
- Certificate of Completion
- Multiple articles, quizzes, and practical self-assessments
The GM Level 1 printed course will teach you a step-by-step tuning process for Gen III / Gen IV GM vehicles with the following vehicle modifications: bolt-ons, heads/cam and forced induction. You can tune with confidence knowing that we have developed a safe, effective and repeatable process for you to follow. We also include one year of technical support to guide you along the way as needed.
- Learn to tune using HP Tuners 4.X software specifically on Gen III & Gen IV LS vehicles (for an overview list of engine types, see below)
- Topics include:
- The basics of how to use the HP Tuners software
- What tables need to be changed for your tuning needs
- What the tables mean, how to understand them and how to adjust them properly for your vehicle modifications
- The correct order of tuning, such as when to adjust fuel, spark, etc.
- Separate guide for MAF & VE tuning (covers Virtual VE)
- 4 Speed Automatic Tuning Guide
- Learn a safe and effective repeatable process that you can use over and over again for three different vehicle modification types:
- Forced Induction
Printed course includes:
- 336 page full color manual written in a process-oriented format for safe and effective tuning
- 60 page separate full color manual on MAF and VE Tuning & Now Virtual VE is included.
- Laminated checklists for quick reference on the tuning process for each vehicle modification type (bolt-ons, heads/cam, forced induction)
- Access to digital download with example tune files that guide you through the changes made for certain more complex tables
- One year of technical support through our Online Ticket System
LS1, LS6, LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 and LSA.