GM LS Engine Complete Learning Set
This is our most comprehensive learning system yet. PRINTED AND ONLINE COURSE BUNDLE
It features the GM LS Engine printed course using HP Tuners (for GM Gen III/IV engines) along with the online learning companion.
The GM LS Engine Online Companion Course is designed to provide a visualized learning experience for every student who is learning at home.
In 10 comprehensive sessions, you are visually guided through the printed course materials as you learn a proven safe step-by-step tuning process for Gen III/Gen IV LS based engines.
Your Companion Course includes:
- Almost 10 of lectures, quizzes, and practical self-assessments
- Bonus Content! Session 0: Basic Engine Fundamentals
- Topics covered include:
- Internal combustion engines
- Airflow and induction
- Fueling, spark, and knock
- Certificate of Completion
- Multiple articles and external video content
- Access to our student only Facebook page
For a sample video of this course, please watch the video below:
The GM LS Engine printed course will teach you a step-by-step tuning process for Gen III / Gen IV GM vehicles with the following vehicle modifications: bolt-ons, heads/cam and forced induction. You can tune with confidence knowing that we have developed a safe, effective and repeatable process for you to follow. We also include one year of technical support to guide you along the way as needed.
- Learn to tune using HP Tuners 4.X software specifically on Gen III & Gen IV LS vehicles (for an overview list of engine types, see below)
- Topics include:
- The basics of how to use the HP Tuners software
- What tables need to be changed for your tuning needs
- What the tables mean, how to understand them and how to adjust them properly for your vehicle modifications
- The correct order of tuning, such as when to adjust fuel, spark, etc.
- Separate guide for MAF & VE tuning (covers Virtual VE)
- 4 Speed Automatic Tuning Guide
- Learn a safe and effective repeatable process that you can use over and over again for three different vehicle modification types:
- Forced Induction
Printed course includes:
- 336 page full color manual written in a process-oriented format for safe and effective tuning
- 60 page separate full color manual on MAF and VE Tuning & Now Virtual VE is included.
- Laminated checklists for quick reference on the tuning process for each vehicle modification type (bolt-ons, heads/cam, forced induction)
- Access to digital download with example tune files that guide you through the changes made for certain more complex tables
- One year of technical support through our Online Ticket System
LS1, LS6, LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 and LSA.