Houston, TX area Saturday, February 22 - Sunday, February 23, 2020
Hosted by PowerFab Autosports in Spring, Texas.
Our live seminars include two days (16 hours total) of training at a dyno-equipped facility. You will learn how to tune Gen V direct injected vehicles using HP Tuners software during classroom time and during live dyno instruction using several students' actual vehicles.
Seminar topics include:
- Plenty of hands-on dyno experience using students' actual vehicles.
- Basics of how an engine works and fuel injection.
- How to understand the VCM scanner.
- In-depth tuning process from start to finish utilizing the Tuning Checklists. You will learn a safe and repeatable tuning process.
- MAF & VE tuning.
Your seminar purchase includes:
- Course Materials (see below)
- Live Dyno Instruction
- Lunch both days
- Free Tuning School t-shirt
Course materials include (a $499 value):
- 336 page full color manual written in a process-oriented format for safe and effective tuning
- 50 page separate full color manual on MAF and VE Tuning NOW includes Virtual VE guide
- Laminated checklists for quick reference on the tuning process for each vehicle modification type (bolt-ons, heads/cam, forced induction)
- Digital Download example tune files and videos that guide you through the changes made for certain more complex tables
- One year of technical support through our Online Ticket System
We will ship your course materials upon booking so that you can start learning right away!
The location for this class is:
6100 Louetta Rd
Spring, Texas 77379