- + Learn to tune using SCT Performance software specifically on Gen III & Gen IV LSx vehicles
- + Topics include:
- + The basics of how to use the SCT Performance software
- + What tables need to be changed for your tuning needs
- + What the tables mean, how to understand them and how to adjust them properly for your vehicle modifications
- + The correct order of tuning, such as when to adjust fuel, spark, etc.
- + Separate guide for MAF & VE tuning
- + Learn a safe and effective repeatable process that you can use over and over again for three different vehicle modification types:
- + Bolt-ons
- + Heads/Cam
- + Forced Induction
Your Course Includes
- + 259 page full color manual written in a process-oriented format for safe and effective tuning
- + 55 page separate full color manual on MAF and VE Tuning
- + Laminated checklists for quick reference on the tuning process for each vehicle modification type (bolt-ons, heads/cam, forced induction)
- + Digital Downloads with example tune files and videos that guide you through the changes made for certain more complex tables
- NO TUNING SUPPORT OFFERED WITH THIS PRODUCT.
This information should be used in example; wanting an overnight shipment that is purchased on a Friday at 4:30pm EST. This shipment would not be sent until Monday, which means the customer would not receive it until Tuesday.
After hand-off to carrier occurs, all responsibility and liability is transferred to shipping carrier. Customers choose their shipping speed at time of purchase. The Tuning School is not responsible for delayed, lost, or damaged shipping due to carrier neglect. Purchasing shipping insurance during checkout is highly suggested.
RETURN POLICYOur return policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned:
- Downloadable software products
- HP Tuner Credit purchases
- Online courses
- Live/private seminars (although a one-time reseat date change may be authorized if your seat can be filled, last minute cancellations will not be refunded)
Refunds (if applicable)Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Once The Tuning School receives the item(s) back, a refund is submitted. It could take approximately 3-5 business days. Although we submit the refund immediately, the customer's bank must still process the refund and apply it to the account. Processing time varies between banks.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 727-264-8875 for return authorization. Then send your item to: 2328 Destiny Way Suite A, Odessa, FL, 33556, United States.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 2328 Destiny Way Suite A, Odessa, FL, 33556, United States.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.