Tampa Bay, Florida area Thursday, March 30 - Friday, March 31, 2023
This class will be held in Palmetto, Florida at Gonzalez MotorSport
Our live seminars include two days (16 hours total) of training at a dyno-equipped facility. You will learn how to tune LS/LT vehicles (with info that carries over to Ford and Dodge platforms) using Holley EFI Terminator X/Dominator during classroom time and during live dyno instruction using several actual vehicles.
Optional 3rd day of instruction at Bradenton Motorsports Park (just add this class to your cart and receive the option)
Seminar topics include:
- Plenty of hands-on dyno experience using actual vehicles.
- Basics of how an engine works and fuel injection.
- In-depth tuning process from start to finish utilizing the Tuning Checklists. You will learn a safe and repeatable tuning process.
Your seminar purchase includes:
- (1) 2-day class seat**
- Course Materials (see below)
- Live Dyno Instruction
- Lunch both days
- TTS t-shirt
Course materials include (a $499 value):
Supported modifications for this course: heads/cam, bolt ons, and forced induction setups.
- Software Operation
- Software Setup
- Datalogging Basics
- Critical Parameters Setup
- Tuning Topics (for N/A and Forced Induction combinations)
- Fuel Injector Sizing
- Engine Size
- Idle/Part Throttle Tuning
- Speedometer and Rear Gear Calibration
- Engine Cooling Controls
- Timing Table Updates
- Fuel Table Updates
- Airflow Table Updates
- WOT Tuning
- Drive by Wire Throttle Response
- Working with the Learn Table
- Target A/F Ratio
- Transmission Tuning
LS1/LS6, LS2/LS3, LS 24X 4.8/5.3/6.0 Trucks, LS 58X 4.8/5.3/6.0 Trucks, and Gen V LT applications.
4L60E and 4L80E (LS Specific) and 4L60 and 4L80 (LT Specific)
We will ship your course materials upon booking so that you can start learning right away!
The location for this class is:
3824 US Hwy 41 N
Palmetto, FL 34221
**extra seats for spouses, relatives, or friends will need to be paid in advance (there are no free seats)