100% online course!
This course will teach you a step-by-step tuning process for Gen III / Gen IV GM vehicles with the following vehicle modifications: bolt-ons, heads/cam and forced induction. You can tune with confidence knowing that we have developed a safe, effective and repeatable process for you to follow. We also include one year of technical support to guide you along the way as needed.
Your Course Includes
- + Access to Video Course 24/7 from purchase date
- + 300 + total videos
- + Video-based instruction from a GM Live Seminar Instructor
- + In Depth tips & trips of software usage and table modifications not found in Learn-at-Home courses
- + One year of technical support through our Online Ticket System
- + Learn to tune using HP Tuners 3.X software specifically on Gen III & Gen IV LSx vehicles
- + Topics include:
- + The basics of how to use the HP Tuners software
- + What tables need to be changed for your tuning needs
- + What the tables mean, how to understand them and how to adjust them properly for your vehicle modifications
- + The correct order of tuning, such as when to adjust fuel, spark, etc...
- + Learn a safe and effective repeatable process that you can use over and over again for three different vehicle modification types:
- + Bolt-ons
- + Heads/Cam
- + Forced Induction
*FULL VERSION OF THE SOFTWARE NOT INCLUDED
Does NOT include any transmission tuning information.
Does NOT include any written documentation.
Our return policy extends for 30 days past the date of purchase.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned:
* Downloadable software products
* HP Tuner Credit purchases
* Online courses
*Live/private hands-on seminars
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Once The Tuning School receives the item(s) back, a refund is submitted. It could take approximately 3-5 business days. Although we submit the refund immediately, the customer's bank must still process the refund and apply it to the account. Processing time varies between banks.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
The Tuning School offers price protection for full retail priced items only.
If an item price has dropped within 7 days after purchase, the price difference can be refunded.
This is not valid with other promotional discounted/sales, hands-on classes, clearance, or specially-priced bundles. Not valid for Black Friday/Cyber Monday discounts.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 727-264-8875 for return authorization. Then send your item to: 2328 Destiny Way Suite A, Odessa, FL, 33556, United States.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 2328 Destiny Way Suite A, Odessa, FL, 33556, United States.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.